Monday, August 30, 2010

Let Down Your Hair!


Camera shot! Didn't turn out too bad, eh? 
A little about me - I LOVE love LoVE Disney princesses. Well, Disney in general, but the classics the best! The movies, the princesses (Belle is my absolute favorite!), the amusement parks, you name it, I'm lovin it. So that they are coming out with a new somewhat "princess-y" movie gets me SO very excited!! I love the animation. And the sappy-romantic-over-played story line of boy meets girl and they go through some difficulties and then fall in love by the end.... Something about it just makes me happy, like peanut butter and Harry Potter. It's a little quirk about me that you just have to just know, like the fact that I am only five feet tall. It's just part of me, and this picture helps to describe it. Most people would walk on by in the movie theatre without a second look. I (having already seen the trailer multiple times on youtube) know the upcoming movie, take a picture and use it on my blog. Yep, that's me!