Friday, August 27, 2010

Down the Town.


I am starting to realize how with each CliCk I make, each day that goes by, I get closer to college but farther from those I know and love. Yes, I cannot wait to get there - I'm honestly afraid of hurting my family's feelings because I'm so excited - but I do know I will miss them all dearly. Above all my sister, Rachel. Today we were able to spend some quality time together, just giggling and goofing off and shopping, a favorite past time for both of us. Our downtown has this special aura that just makes me love my hometown more than any place on earth. Everyone smiles, walks by and says hi while looking you in the eye, it just has this feeling of comfort for me. This shot was taken with that comfort in mind as well as an appreciation for where I live. The cute boutiques (pictured is the most adorable kids clothing store ever) with their unique storefronts just make the tasteful buildings complete. Just like time with my sister completes me, a walk down Main Street fills me up. And the two combined is just a blast! I take these everyday activities for granted, so it was nice to CliCk them today and appreciate them.