Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Brightness!


So far most of my pictures have been taken outside, with subdued colors, and far away focal points... 
This one deals with an image inside - both my heart and home.
 The colors are so bright and vibrant in this photo, similar to my relationship with the focus. I love my little kid stuffed animals surrounding a guy that doesn't exactly treasure the childish toys. Yes, I forced him to pose for this picture. Though, it turned out not as I had planned. He still retains that casual pensive expression where I had expected a dorky "I'll play along" smile. The picture evokes a sense of withheld playfulness which makes me want to play along. It's fitting for today's entry as he moves away to college and really becomes a "big boy" in his next journey in life, much like most of us college freshmen. The future is full of this brightness for all of us!