Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Movin On OUt...




This day seemed so long in coming, a day of new beginnings. It was also the closing of a beautiful chapter in my life, saying goodbye to my home of six years, my family of eighteen, the gorgeous scenery of my Montana... the list goes on and on of what I was leaving behind. But, just like my packed car illustrates, I am bringing that history with me where I'm headed. I do not leave anything - experiences, moments, hard times, achievements, let downs - behind. I have become a person because of all my baggage, my colored bags and tubs of a past that will continue to shape who I am. The car was chalk full of whatever we could jam inside (I was smashed into the back in what little space there was left) to bring to my new home, the University of Denver!