Monday, September 13, 2010

Hannah Margaret Luvisi

Hannah. Well, from the first time I met her, I liked her. Not because she seemed to be a cool girl, but because of the name. Similarities from the get-go? For sure. 
Not only did she have the same name as me, but she felt the same way about Hannah Montana as I did (I just have to deal with it a bit more because of the fact I actually come from the state). We both were ready to change our names once the little disney star hit the stage. But Hannah has become more to me than just a name-twin over the past week...


Firstly, and most importanly in my opinion, she is silly/gooofy/funny. This picture says it all, along with the quote 'Hola, me llamo Julio Sanchez.' 



This picture of Hannah shows her simplicity and contentment of where she is, especially on the streets of Denver after an exciting Photography trip! She just looks happy in this picture, which is just the kind of person she seems to be so far.  



She is thoughtful and seems to know how to pose for a picture really well :) I love the background and the lighting on the side of her head. It's just a purdy picture! 



Another thing that really sticks out to me about Hannah is her interest in photography. Pictured, she's looking at old prints at the first photo gallery in the world, here in Denver, CO. She looks so intrigued and pensive about the pictures. Getting to know her over the last week has been a blast, along with all the other girls in our Freshman Seminar and it just makes me so excited for all the times we'll have together! YaYy DU.