Friday, November 19, 2010

DenverArtMuseum Culture Paper..


So the journey to the Denver Art Museum during the first week in Colorado was amazing. 
Not only because of the incredible art I was experiencing, but the incredible people I was getting to know. We walked up and down the floors, studying the photos, the sculptures, the oriental art, the costumes, furnishings and the views out the windows.
It was a beautiful day full of wonders - everywhere I looked was something new, a new piece of eye-candy to just devour. But the new sights didn't end with what was on the walls. Looking around into the faces of girls (plus Roddy) that would soon become my best friends at college. There were bonding moments over the photography. Bonding moments over the old chinese scripts on the wall. 
There was Taiwanese culture, old english culture, culture from Sweden, Kentucky, Colorado, Montana, Oregon, Missouri, Scotland and more.
I learned so much about Denver, about the beautiful faces around me, about life on the Discoveries Trip :)